Do you know someone who would be a great fit?
Please share this job description and help us grow our team!
The Account Director role is equal parts relationship management, business development and strategic oversight. Using strong communication skills and strategy experience, the Account Director will manage a book of business across multiple clients and act as the “voice of the client” while collaborating closely with internal Producers and Strategists. Utilizing a breadth of marketing and digital experience, the Account Director understands that “the important and difficult job is never to find the right answers, it is to find the right question” and you will use this understanding to uncover client challenges and needs for The Buddy Group to offer up solutions. If this should be you, your success will be defined by:
- Your ability to align The Buddy Group with clients as a strategic partner
- Your precision in identifying client challenges/needs
- Your efficiency in bringing together our cross-functional team to propose solutions – all resulting in business that provides return on investment for both The Buddy Group and ts clients.
- Identify client challenges and needs (both known and unknown by client). Provide strategic insights to empower team to contribute to creation of solution proposals.
- Create, present and deliver solution proposals. Write and execute statements of work.
- Provide consistent and clear communication with both clients and Buddies regarding all aspects of the account, in particular the strategic needs of the client.
- Consistently adhere to and enforce the department processes and standards.
- Responsible for quarterly account reviews (profitability, compatibility, long-term goals).
- Minimum 5+ years in brand or account management within a digital marketing environment.
- Proven leader delivering strategic insights to drive digital marketing initiatives.
- Expert in online terminology and technology as well as brand and product marketing
- Strong client relationship skills and ability to accurately manage client expectations. This means taking a deep dive educationally about the client, their competition, and their industry, and translating that knowledge into actionable opportunities for The Buddy Group to grow the account financially.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert budget management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present concepts to clients and stakeholders.
- Willingness to pocket the expected and push the unexpected.
If this gets you excited about the future and how you can participate in our mutual success, please send your resume along with salary requirements.