The app spunds promising but the efforts of this investor are very admirable. Hats off.
Epson does it again. Fun use of AR. AMAZEing Maze Game Halloween Costume: http://youtu.be/DJq_SdRMn3Q
I just returned from San Diego where I attended Stocktoberfest. I often talk about the convergence of storytelling, marketing and technology as the hottest convergence out there. After this event, Finance and Tech may give it a run for its money!
Here are just a few of the things I gleaned.
- Howard Lindzon’s friends are also his most respected colleagues.
- LittleBird solves many challenges companies like The Buddy Group has with influencer planning and sourcing. I can’t wait to explore implementing it in our process.
- Howard likes popcorn.
- Estate Assist has the potential to be the customer hook that large financial institutions that deal with annual renewals are looking for.
- Personalization is key. Smarter stories, platforms and experiences are a win win for customer and business. The fact that financial companies are realizing this reinforces the fact that TV is dying. In the same breath I have to say…ShoeFitr: sure is amazing.
- Howard has a great sense of humor, unless you are one of his dear friends.
- Ross Levinsohn. Drop the mic.
- Who would have thought that Broadway could take cues from FinTech? I shifted from Broadway marketing to Financial Services in 1998. I left NY discouraged with both Financial Services and Broadway’s lack of progressiveness as it related to tech, marketing and data and moved into Entertainment. Financial Tech has come a long way since I started working on the Bear Stearns broker portal in 1997. After seeing some of the tech at the Stocktoberfest event, I might even venture to say FinTech has become progressive.
The Internet of Things (IoT) will create a world-wide connected infrastructure of billions of objects over the next 10 years. Through the use of identity, any person, device, or service could be contained within their associated “Communities of Interest”. Without a unique identifier or an association with a real physical identity, the person, device, or service is inanimate, unable to communicate, or provide context to the information that it has access to, or is able to.
The ratios, the history and the fact that Oreo wasn’t first to market. I just wish they were gluten-free.
Streaming set-top boxes are huge. The Apple TV, once a “hobby” for Apple, has brought in more than $1 billion in revenue for the company. Meanwhile, Roku has devices connected to well over 5 million TVs. But could the set-top box already be on its way out?
Specifically, we expect IoT to impact three main areas within industrials: building automation, manufacturing, and resources. Factories and industrial facilities will use the IoT to improve energy efficiency, remote monitoring and control of physical assets, and productivity.
Helping out NoteStream and sharing this amazing opportunity to be involved with a hot startup since early Beta.
We’re growing, and looking for the right people to grow with us! We need to hire someone to help convert long form articles to sequential Notes, adding pictures and titles as needed. Strong English, computer and organisational skills are necessary. Hours and location are flexible. Healthy dose of common sense and a good sense of humor recommended. Contact me via LinkedIn or email email@example.com
NoteStream is an iPhone app. We make it easy to learn about the things you’re interested in – think craft beer and the arts – not the heavy lifting of advanced calculus.
“I think it was Aristotle who used to say that human beings don’t care about spectacle, what they care about is ecstatic understanding,” he says. “We want to feel like we learned something new. We want to upgrade our maps. We want that cognitive ecstasy.”